Folates are a class of water soluble compounds belonging to the Vitamin B complex which are essential for a number of metabolic functions, including processes involved in the development and metabolism of CNS and the production of DNA and RNA, primarily in infancy, adolescence and pregnancy.
Reduced Folates are manufactured at Cerbios, inspected and supplied at the highest quality standards in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
The crystalline Levomefolate free acid the isomerically pure form of 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolic acid and is an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) used as a food supplement in folate deficiency and depressive disorders.
Levomefolate free acid is used as nutritional supplement in cases of folate deficiency, but also for treating some types of depressive disorders.
CAS Number :
Molecular Weight :
2 162 456
8 314 102
2 686 519
5 552 422.
- Reduced folates
- Antidepressants and mood stabilizers
- Coadjuvant for hormonal contraceptive
- Folate deficiency
- (6S)-N5-methyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydrofolic acid
- L-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid
- (6S)-methyltetrahydrofolic Acid
- (6S)-methyltetrahydrofolic Free Acid
- (6S)-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolic Acid