Folates are a class of water soluble compounds belonging to the Vitamin B complex which are essential for a number of metabolic functions, including processes involved in the development and metabolism of CNS and the production of DNA and RNA, primarily in infancy, adolescence and pregnancy.
Reduced folates are manufactured at Cerbios, inspected and supplied at the highest quality standards in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
Calcium Mefolinate is marketed in oral and injectable medicinal product forms, prescribed in cases of folate deficiency as well as in certain oncology applications, as with other products in the same category.
It is particularly recommended for the health of the elderly, children and women.
Any form of folate deficiency related to increased demand or reduced uptake.
As an antidote for excessive doses of Folic Acid antagonists and to prevent the side effects induced by Aminopterin and Methotrexate.
CAS Number :
Molecular Weight :
Italy DFM :
DCP or MR or EFSA
- Reduced folates
- Detoxifying agents for antineoplastic treatment;
- Vitamins and antianaemic preparations
- (6RS)-N5-Methyl-5,6,7,8-yetrahydrofolic acid calcium salt
- Calcium mefolinate
- L-glutamic acid, N-[4-[[(2-amino-3,4,5,6,7,8-hexahydro-5-methyl-4-oxo-6-pteridinyl)methyl]amino]benzoyl]-, calcium salt (1:1)
- (6RS)-N5-methyl-tetrahydrofolic acid calcium salt
- N5-methyl-tetrahydrofolic acid calcium salt
- 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid calcium salt
- Calcium N5-methyltetrahydrofolate
- Calcium methyltetrahydrofolate
- L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium